CNM Clinical Nurse Manager Co. Kildare
We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager on behalf of our Client, an exceptional Healthcare provider based in Co Kildare. The successful candidate will be offered:
- Salary Above Market Rate
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
This is a Full time, Permanent position (42 hrs/wk over 3/4 long shifts, no nights).
Salary: From 50,000 to 55,000 depending on experience.
Location: A well-run elderly care facility situated in the gorgeous Kildare countryside. This nursing home proudly provides person-centred care, which is driven by the wishes and desires of residents as well as being planned to meet individual care needs.
The Ideal candidate will have the following:
- experience in Person-centred care.
- interest in Dementia Care
- qualifications in dementia care
This post will suit experienced CNM as well as Senior Staff Nurses who have experience managing other nurses.
- Have 3 years experience as a Registered General Nurse ideally in the care of the elderly person
- Previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Rui on 086 837 9979 to discuss further.