CNC Programmer (5-axis)
Knowledge in programming and machining 5-axis is essential
Full-time, permanent job
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
My client has a new position for a CNC programmer in their organization
The Ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of CNC (multi-axis) experience.
What will you be doing?
- Precision machining a wide range of component parts.
- Program and operate CNC and manual machine tools.
- Comply with all new product documentation and process control procedures including CNC program control and fixture documentation.
- Have experience in using CAD/CAM
- Must have knowledge and experience of using Hurco or Fanuc controlled CNC Mills & Lathes
- Ability to read, understand and generate complex engineering drawings
- The Ideal candidates will have a high level of attention to detail. While in this role you will need to be flexible, proactive, show initiative, teamwork & commitment.
If you've been looking for a CNC programming role in Shannon, then APPLY TODAY!
Contact Marchon Monroe for more information 0860418739
ONLY APPLICANTS ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND WILL BE CONSIDERED
(no visa support available)