One of Irelands leading precision engineering companies are looking for a CNC Operator to join their team. The company is based in Shannon in County Clare, easily commutable to Limerick and Ennis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading precision engineering company who supply a wide range of precision engineered solutions to a very impressive range of blue chip multinational clients.
- Precision machining a wide range of component parts,
- Program and operate CNC Lathes and Mills,
- Comply with all new product documentation and process control procedures including CNC program control and fixture documentation
- Ensure components and finished products consistently meet design specifications and highest engineering and quality standards
The Ideal Candidate will have
- 2+ years experience working in an Engineering environment
- Experience in using CAD/CAM
- Good knowledge and experience of using CNC Mills & Lathes
- Able to handle all aspects of tooling development from print to production
- Ability to read, understand and generate complex engineering drawings
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious/thorough approach to assigned tasks.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
As CNC Operator you will work in a cutting-edge environment where the demands are great but where there is a great opportunity to progress your career and advance your technical expertise
You also get the opportunity to work with a company with a very impressive customer base who support companies from the Medical Device, Aerospace & Oil & Gas Industries
YOUR NEXT STEP
For immediate consideration please apply by clicking the button.
If you just have some questions about the role please call Leo Cordingley on 086.049.5443