CNC Milling Operator
I am delighted to be assisting my client, a leading precision component manufacturer in Shannon in recruiting a CNC Milling Operator.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Precision machining a wide range of component parts,
- Program and operate CNC Milling machines,
- Comply with all new product documentation and process control procedures including CNC program control and fixture documentation
- Ensure components and finished products consistently meet design specifications and highest engineering and quality standards
- Have a minimum 2-3 years' experience working in a Precision Engineering environment
- Have experience in using CAD/CAM (SolidCAM/OneCNC)
- Must have knowledge and experience of using Siemens or Hurco controllers
- Knowledge in programming and machining 5-axis a distinct advantage
- Problem solving / decision making ability
- Ability to read, understand complex engineering drawings
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious/thorough approach to assigned tasks.
For a confidential discussion contact Kerry on 086 044 3981