Clinical/Counselling Psychologist Adults
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative team that is committed to the delivery of services to vulnerable adults?
If you are you passionate about outcomes for adults with mental health, I would love to talk to you further.
FRS are recruiting motivated, enthusiastic Counselling/Clinical Psychologist to join a dedicated Adult Mental Health in south Dublin
You'll work closely with MDTs to develop high quality, responsive and accessible services for clients. You'll work closely with MDTs to develop high quality, responsive and accessible services for clients. You will provide person centred and outcome focused recovery interventions for people with complex mental health needs.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to gain experience, and build a strong and diverse knowledge of strengths based best practice in Community Mental Health care.
The role will involve working with general adults and older adults with a variety of mental health difficulties. You will carry out significant assessments and short-term therapeutic input with people with moderate and severe mental health difficulties.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a psychology service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and their families.
Role These roles requires an immediate start date, Full time positions. This is a long term contract with possibility to become extended.
Full driver's license and access to a car is required for this role.
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical or Counselling or educational Psychologist
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children in Ireland
- Must have experience working in the area of adult mental health
- A solid understanding of mental health legislation and national mental health policy and mental health recovery model
- A solid understanding of mental illness and the effects it can have on a person and their family Permission to work in Ireland
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence is essential
- Available to start work as soon as possible
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: To learn more about these positions, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information