Clinical Training Officer
Are you Actional Orientated with a Strong training and compliance background within a Healthcare environment?
Do you hold a Degree in Nursing or Psychology with 2 years' experience in a disability service-related management post?
Here at FRS Recruitment, we are delighted to be supporting our client to recruit a Clinical Training & Support Officer to develop and support a number of Residential (adult) service's in Kildare and Kilkenny.
If hold a Degree in Nursing, Psychology or as a Behavioural Support Specialist with a proven background in delivery of SAMS training or if you are coming background in training & development I want to hear from you.
To develop and deliver bespoke clinical supports, which assure the competence of healthcare professionals and support staff. To provide support, direction and training with regard to the operational requirements of organisations policy and procedures, across all aspects of our service users clinical support needs. To develop, deliver and/ or source training supports for staff teams ensuring safe and holistic healthcare assessment process and clinical risk management strategies. To support the development and implementations of clinical compliance standards across all services including HIQA designated centres, home support, and adult services.
Role- This is a new role within the company, a 6 month specified purpose contract which is likely to become permanent
The Post Holder will carry out Safety audits and other audits specified by HIQA or other regulatory authorities. Initiate, support and implement quality improvement initiatives in their area which are in keeping with my clients continuous quality improvement programme.
Ensure compliance with a high standard of documentation, including individual files in accordance with local guidelines and the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.
Oversee and manage data confidentiality, in line with policy and GDPR
- Degree in Nursing, Psychology, Behavioural Support Specialist
- Candidates must possess the competencies and skills appropriate to working with persons with an intellectual disability.
- Background in delivery of SAMS training required or background in Training & Development.
- Candidates must have the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability for the proper discharge of the duties of office)
- Experience in management of regulated residential services for people with disabilities and ability to apply knowledge of best practice
- Detailed understanding of current policy and developments at national and sectoral level in relation to Social Care within disability services.
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding requirements including Trust in Care, and Children's First
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your updated CV to Sinead Brennan, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment, Mobile: +353(0)86 0100746.