Clinical Support Officer
Are you a caring, compassionate individual that has experience in disability service management? Are you looking for a challenge but also want to be a part of a collaborative team that make a positive impact on the lives of those with disabilities?
FRS are delighted to be hiring a Clinical Support Officer for a well-known disability service based in Kilkenny. If you hold a degree in Intellectual Disability Nursing/ Psychology/ Behavioural Support then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is well known in the community and are passionate about acknowledging every person's right to equality and self-determination and encourage participation in decision-making in work, social, cultural, spiritual, and home life.
This is a full time permanent position.
- As part of the Clinical team contribute to the development and rollout of standardised clinical and healthcare policy, procedures and practice.
- As part of the clinical and regional management teamwork in partnership with Safeguarding, Operation and HR functions to ensure the integration and implementation of standardises of excellence in clinical and Health care policy and procedures.
- Support and contribute to the development of a program of clinical audit.
- Collaborate with the residents / their family and staff teams and other the inter-disciplinary team members to facilitate the development and review of personal plans / discharge plans.
- Hold a degree / professional qualification relevant to this role - i.e. ID Nursing, Psychology, Behavioural Support Specialist.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a disability service-related management post.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in the disability sector.
- A full driver's licence and availability of own car is an essential requirement.
Contact: If you are interested in hearing more about this role or any other vacancies , please contact Isabel Gough on 353(0)86 1449043.
I look forward to hearing from you!
FRS Recruitment: Looking to return home and kick starting your new career? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.