Clinical Support Officer
FRS Recruitment are currently hiring for an International charity who have communities & day centres across Ireland. They are currently seeking a Clinical Support Officer on a part-time basis.
This brand new role will involve providing support, direction and training in line with the operational requirements of the company's policy and procedures while ensuring all of the service users needs are met.
This organisation provides residential, respite and day services for people with Intellectual Disabilities. If you have a degree in ID nursing, behavioural support, psychology or similar; this could be the ideal new role for you!
This role is part-time, 24 hours per week over 4 days.
Location is flexible - There are offices in both Kilkenny & Kildare which the role can be based out of. Travel to assigned communities will be required from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide advice & support to staff members across the communities in relation to the health and clinical care needs of residents and service users.
- Contribute to the development and rollout of standardised clinical and healthcare policies, procedures and practices across the communities
- Support and offer guidance on complex cases where required
- Work with staff, residents & their families to facilitate the review of care plans & discharge plans where required.
- Take responsibility for the planning, organisation, facilitation and implementation of clinical training programmes, such as: Medication Management Training, Positive Behaviour Supports, and other areas as specified.
- Provide clinical support & supervision to nursing and other staff as required
- A degree relevant to this role - i.e. ID Nursing, Psychology, Behavioural Support Specialist or similar
- A minimum 2 years' experience in management within a Disability Service.
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding requirements including Trust in Care, and Children's First.
- Full drivers licence and access to your own car.
- Good leadership & team skills
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment. (Ts&Cs Apply)
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746