Clinical Support Nurse Leinster _ Days only
Job: Community Nurse / Clinical Support Nurse
Contract Hrs: hours per week
Contract Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Kildare / Kilkenny region. Mix of office and community travelling (no work from home option at present)
Working hours: 40h/week, Mon-Friday, days only. An essential requirement of the position is availability to deal with any emergencies, which may arise outside of normal working hours.
As a Clinical Support Nurse you will be responsible for delivering a high quality care to service users by providing clinical supports, which assure the competence of healthcare professionals and support staff. You will provide oversight, support, direction, and training with regard to the operational requirements of organisations policy and procedures, across all aspects of our service users clinical support needs. You will develop, deliver training supports for community staff teams ensuring safe and holistic healthcare assessment process and clinical risk management strategies.
This includes across all services including HIQA designated centres, home support, and adult services.
You will provide direction support and advice to community staff teams in relation to the behavioural support and/or health and clinical care needs of residents and service users as assigned.
You will design and roll out plans, interventions, and techniques to address support needs for Community members
You will attend communities regularly to observe practice, review files, direct and review Community Members support plans. You will also collaborate with the residents /their family and staff teams and other multi - disciplinary bodies to facilitate the development and review of personal plans / Support Plans /transition plans.
Own transport is required. Essential travelling expenses will be paid.
Full job description is available on request.
- Third level Nursing qualification and Active registration with NMBI
- A training qualification and or background in delivery of SAMs training or other training and development programmes
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in the disability sector
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a disability service-related management position
- Strong leadership skills, experience of using Clinical Audit tools, experience of analysing date
- You will have your own car and a full driving licence
- You will have excellent communication skills, and very good IT Skills
If you have the required skills & experience or would like more information please apply through this website now or call Renata Ryan on 0860239020.
#weworkforyou #communitycare #jobfairy