Clinical Specialist Radiographer
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Clinical Specialist to join an Ultrasound Department in a Private Hospital in the South East of Ireland
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Sonographer to advance their career in a private hospital at Clinical Specialist Level. The Department has a complete range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment which has benefited from significant investment in recent years. Their diagnostic imaging facilities include General Radiography, CT Scanning, Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Qualification in Diagnostic Radiography
- Post Graduate Qualification in Ultrasound
- CORU Registration
- A minimum of 6 years post grad experience in Radiography
- A minimum of 3 years experience within an Ultrasound Department
- Be able to demonstrate ability to manage clinical and non-clinical situations
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be the Team Leader and have primary responsibility on a day to day basis for the Ultrasound Service
- Advise on Equipment purchasing & servicing.
- Develop and enforce a training plan for current & future staff within the department
- Advise on finance & budgeting within the department
- Ensure a safe environment for both staff and patients. Implement risk management & health and safety procedures.
- The option to join the hospital Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Flexibility - promote good work/life balance
- Access to Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Sinead Brennan, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 0100 746.
#radiographer #sonographer #ultrasound #clinicalspecialist #irelandjobs #medicalimaging