Clinical Specialist MRI Waterford
Would you like to join a state of the art Radiology Dept as a MRI Clinical Specialists? Experienced CSR MRI or Senior MRI Radiographer eager to progress to Clinical Specialist level, are welcome to apply. Fantastic opportunity with the largest private hospital in the South-East of Ireland. Our client has 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals globally, and is consistently ranked among the nation's best hospitals.
This state of the art Radiology Dept. provides service to both Inpatients and Outpatients. It includes General Radiography, Theatre Imaging, Ultrasound, Mammography, MRI and PET/CT services.
You will work as a member of the Radiology Department and multi- disciplinary teams, providing a high quality MRI service to patients in accordance with professional standards of practice. You will lead, guide and supervise radiographic and other staff to successfully manage the Magnetic Resonance Imaging service with effective utilisation of all resources allocated.
· The Clinical Specialist in MRI will be responsible for managing a small team of MRI Radiographers.
· The delivery of a professional and comprehensive Radiography service and overall daily running of the MRI service.
· Fulltime, Permanent Role, Working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with some on call from time to time.
You will be rewarded for all your hard work: competitive salary (€60+k) and benetits package. You will be part of multiple recognition programs with this company; you will be working in a department equipped with the latest equipment. My client offers flexible working hours to achieve work life balance, as this organisation values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance.
- Registration with CORU is essential
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- You will have a min of 6 years Post Grad experience
- Post grad qualification in MRI desirable
- You will be able to demonstrate depth and breadth of MRI experience as relevant to the role.
- You will have considerable experience in leading/managing/inspiring a team of MRI Radiographers
- You will have experience influencing change and excellence in a clinical environment.
- You will have solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task.
- You will have proven experience working in a target driven & results orientated department.
Here in FRS Recruitment we also offers FREE FLIGHTS to Irish citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T&C's apply).
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#cathlab #radiographer #Xray #MRI #CT #sonographer #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #plainfilm #fluoroscopy #A&E #Theatre #Trauma #