Clinical Specialist MRI Radiographer
Looking to join a world class state of the art MRI Department in the West of Ireland?
I currently have a fantastic opportunity for an MRI Clinical Specialist, to join a JCI accredited hospital with a fantastic reputation for providing exceptional care in a compassionate atmosphere.
To be successful in your application for this Fantastic role, I am looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Hold a Higher Diploma in MRI or its equivalent supported by a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a broad range of MRI examinations ora minimum of 6 years experience working in MRI
- Registration with CORU
- Have proven Clinical, Leadership, Managerial & Customer Care skills
- Proficient using A Philips scanner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
My client has much to offer its employees:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527.
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.