Are you an experienced, highly motivated Clinical Psychologist looking for a rewarding career in the West of Ireland?
We have a wide range of exciting opportunities for Clinical Psychologist's across a range of teams in Mayo. We have positions in Primary care, Disabilities and Mental Health.
We have a range of 1 year fixed term contracts,Specified Purpose contracts and maternity contracts available. All Positions are full time, commencing immediately, working Monday-Friday.
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychologist to masters or doctorate level.
- If you are qualified outside of the Republic of Ireland, recognition of your qualification with the dept of Health & Children is mandatory.
- Experience working in a child and family disability service, placement experience will be considered
- Experience working in Primary care and/Or Mental health setting
- Competencies in the assessment of children using appropriate cognitive assessments.
- Competencies in the assessment of children with disabilities using appropriate assessment tools.
- Experience of assessment of Autism would be ideal (ADOS training and familiarity with ADIR and team working are desirable).
- Experience working in the area of Primary care or mental health
- Access to a car and full driver's licence is essential
- Available to start work as soon as possible
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information