Are you a Basic Grade Clinical Psychologist with experience treating adults with mental health difficulties?
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting Basic Grade Clinical Psychologist's to work fulltime on behalf of our client in North Dublin.
These are full-time positions structured over Monday to Friday with flexibility to effectively meet the needs of patients and residents within the service.
Our client is looking for Experienced Mental Health Trained Clinical Psychologists who can display and deliver their ability to work as part of a Multi-Disciplinary Team in a challenging environment.
As a Basic Grade Psychologist, you will join a friendly, highly motivated team who all works with other disciplines.
- Candidates must hold a Postgraduate Qualification in Clinical Psychology.
- Applicants who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by P.S.I. and proof of validation must be submitted with your application
- Validated by the Department of Health and Children.
- Minimum of two years post-qualification clinical experience working with adults with mental health difficulties.
- Capable to work as part of a busy clinical multidisciplinary team
- Understanding of clinical governance and professional ethics
- Knowledge of risk assessment
- Working knowledge of HIQA standards
If you have sufficient experience working in the area of adult mental health, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Send your updated CV outlining all your experience working in this field. Call me to discuss this role on M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information.