Clinical Psychologist (Disabilities)
We are delighted to be support our client to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Clinical Psychologist to join a friendly and committed Child Disability Team in North Dublin.
Our client provides assessment of needs support to children and young people with learning disabilities, and their family and carer networks.
We have a range of staff grade and senior grade positions available. Positions are full time positions, fixed term contracts, ranging from 6-12 months. There will be an opportunity for the candidates to interview for a permanent position after 6 months.
The Successful candidate will:
- Support children with disabilities and their families
- Joint working with colleagues who are experts in the areas of disabilities
- This team strongly supports training, research and continuing professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to interview for a permanent position after 6 months of service
- Comprehensive pay, pensions and leave package which is dependent on the role and length of service.
- Work life balance
- Hold a recognized validated post-graduate qualification in Psychology, as recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Must be a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Applicants who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must already have their qualifications validated by the Department of Health and Children and the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Be eligible to work in the state.
- Must have experience working in the area of disabilities
***Only those candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the person specification criteria for this post will be shortlisted***
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in these fantastic opportunities please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information