Clinical Psychologist (Disabilities)
We have some really exciting opportunities for Clinical Psychologist's across multiple Disability teams throughout Ireland. Locations include Dublin, Tipperary, Offaly, Waterford, Mayo & Louth.
We have a number of staff grade and senior grade positions available. Positions are full time positions, fixed term contracts, ranging from 6-12 months. There may be an opportunity for the candidates to interview for a permanent position after 6 months. All Positions are full time, commencing immediately, working Monday-Friday.
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychologist to masters or doctorate level.
- If you are qualified outside of the Republic of Ireland, recognition of your qualification with the dept of Health & Children is mandatory.
- Experience working in a child and family disability service, placement experience will be considered
- Competencies in the assessment of children using appropriate cognitive assessments.
- Competencies in the assessment of children with disabilities using appropriate assessment tools.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence is essential
- Available to start work as soon as possible
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Sinead Brennan, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 0100 746.