Clinical Psychologist (Child disabilities)
Are you an experienced, highly motivated Clinical Psychologist looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better?
We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative and motivated Clinical Psychologist to join a Children's disability team in Mayo.
This is a one year fixed term, fulltime position, commencing immediately, working as part of an assessment of need service.
The successful candidate's role will work with children aged between 0-16yrs with a variety of disabilities.
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychologist to masters or doctorate level.
- If you are qualified outside of the Republic of Ireland, recognition of your qualification with the dept of Health & Children is mandatory.
- Experience working in a child and family disability service, placement experience will be considered
- Competencies in the assessment of children using appropriate cognitive assessments.
- Competencies in the assessment of children with disabilities using appropriate assessment tools.
- Experience of assessment of Autism would be ideal (ADOS training and familiarity with ADIR and team working are desirable).
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information