Clinical Psychologist (CAMHS)
Do you want the ideal work life balance with coastal walks/ beaches/ horse riding/sailing/diving and mountain climbing within touching distance of your workplace!
FRS Healthcare are recruiting a Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist on behalf of a Child & Adolescent Mental Health Team based in a beautiful town on the Wild Atlantic Way.
If you love out-doors this role allows you to work within a fantastic team and in your spare time you get to enjoy everything from beaches, mountains and urban life, all within touching distance. The beaches here are renowned for its world class waves!
This is a full time fixed term contract requiring immediate start dates. The working hours are 9am-5pm, across Monday-Friday.
Summary: The roles will involve working with children between the ages of 4 and 16 who present with a variety of mental health difficulties including low mood, deliberate self-harm, suicide ideation, eating disorders, anxiety, stress and A.D.H.D assessments etc.
The successful candidate will join a well- established multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team, that involves significant assessments and short-term therapeutic input with children with moderate and severe mental health difficulties.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a psychology service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and their families.
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical or Counselling or educational Psychologist
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children in Ireland
- Must have a min 1 year post graduate experience in CAMHS
- A solid understanding of mental health legislation and national mental health policy and mental health recovery model
- A solid understanding of mental illness and the effects it can have on a person and their family Permission to work in Ireland
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence
- Available to start work as soon as possible
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information