Clinical Psychologist (CAMHS)
Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic Staff Grade Psychologist looking to advance your clinical skills working with children and adolescent with mental health difficulties?
FRS Healthcare are recruiting Staff Grade Psychologist's on behalf of a Child & Adolescent Mental Health Team based in Kildare.
If you are looking to work dynamically in the delivery of effective psychological interventions, call me to discuss these opportunities!
The successful candidate will join an experienced MDT Community CAMHS teams in the Kildare area. You will be part of a wider team of experienced psychologists who have specialist skills in a variety of child and mental interventions and assessments that support young people and their families through mental health recovery.
My client provides mental health services to children and adolescents in the Dublin south west, Kildare west Wicklow region. With 7 community teams and a number of specialist services and treatment pathways, including inpatient care, specialist's team for eating disorders, mental health in intellectual disability and a DBT consult team.
The successful candidate will join a community mental health team to respond and deliver community mental health interventions in accordance with the HSE clinical operational guidelines for CAMHS. Teams assess for and manage a variety of mental health difficulties including a variety of mental health difficulties including low mood, anxiety and OCD, management of risk ( suicidality and self-harm), and eating disorders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a psychology service to that team, and will enjoy the support of the wider psychology team in their role.
These are fulltime positions, immediate start date, long terms contracts.
- Qualification must be inline with the HSE guidelines for the appointment of a psychologist as of the 30th of September 2019. https://www.hse.ie/eng/staff/jobs/eligibility-criteria/psychologists-clinical-counselling-educational1.pdf
- A recognised qualification in Clinical psychology OR a recognised qualification in counselling psychology /educational psychology
- Must demonstrate that they have acquired in at least 60 days or equivalent supervised clinical placements in Child clinical services as part of the professional qualification or at least 60 days or equivalent post qualification supervised work experience as a psychologist.
- Candidates Qualified outside of Ireland must have there qualifications validated by the Dept of health and children in Ireland ( before applying for the positions)
- Experience working in a CAMHS service previously will be helpful
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence
- Supervision will be provided in house
- Car parking on site- free
- Opportunity to advance and develop therapeutic skills, through training and via the experienced psychology team
- Opportunity to work alongside specialist mental health services.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information