Clinical Psychologist Adults
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are you a Senior or Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist with experience working with adults who suffer with mental health conditions?
FRS Healthcare are recruiting Senior and Staff Grade Clinical Psychologist's to join well established Adult Mental Health Teams based in Tullamore and Portlaoise. We have fixed term contracts in Adult Mental Health teams in both locations in Tullamore and Portlaoise.
These roles require immediate start dates, and the working hours are 9am-5pm, Monday -Friday.
The successful candidate's role will involve working with adults with a variety of mental health difficulties. The successful candidate will join well- established multi-disciplinary Mental Health Teams that involves significant assessments and short-term therapeutic input with people with moderate and severe mental health difficulties.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a psychology service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile:
- Responsible for the delivery of an assessment and therapeutic psychology service to adults with mental health conditions.
- Empowering adults with mental health conditions to enhance their quality of life as well as advocating on their behalf where appropriate
- Preparing case presentations for weekly team meetings and writing clear and concise assessment reports for client's case files.
- Bring about positive change to their lives
- Supervision of staff grade and student psychologists
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical or Counselling or educational Psychologist
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children in Ireland
- Must have a min 3-6 years post graduate experience working in adult's mental health services
- A solid understanding of mental health legislation and national mental health policy and mental health recovery model
- A solid understanding of mental illness and the effects it can have on a person and their family Permission to work in Ireland
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence
- Available to start work as soon as possible
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information