Clinical Nurse Specialist
Position: Clinical Nurse Specialist in Mental Health
Type: Full time/Permanent 39 hours per week
Availability: immediately / ASAP
I am delighted to assist a client of mine, in search for a new Clinical Nurse specialist for mental health services. If you enjoy leading a team of clinical staff and delivering high-quality nursing care, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The Clinical Nurse Specialist will develop therapeutic relationships to work with people with an identified need in respects of requiring support in line with their mental health. The role will involve the ability to provide direct and indirect care. Housing first participants are accommodated in their own homes and in turn can often require intensive support to achieve the desired outcome in respects of health and mental health. The clinical nurse specialist will be actively involved in the outreach capacity and will visit participants in their homes to be best placed to carry out thorough assessments in line with their need.
My client is a national housing and homeless charity committed to reducing homelessness and the harm caused by substance misuse and social disadvantage. The service provides supports through intensive case management with multi-disciplinary specialisms to provide support to tenants in their own homes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Practice in accordance with relevant legislation and with regard to The Scope of Nursing & Midwifery Practice Framework and the Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics for Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives.
- Maintain a high standard of professional behavior and be professionally accountable for actions/omissions. Take measures to develop and maintain the competencies required for professional practice
- Adhere to relevant legislation and regulation
- Adhere to appropriate lines of authority within the nurse management structure
- Be a registered nurse in the Psychiatric Division on the active Register of Nurses
- Hold a relevant (level 8) post-graduate qualification in Mental Health
- Hold a full current driver license and have access to a car
- Five years post qualification experience
- Two years post qualification experience in Mental Health Specialist Care..
Take the next step in your career today!
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nathan Adams.
Phone number: 086-464-8418