Clinical Nurse Managers Co. Galway
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: County Galway (South/East)
Type of jobs: Full time, Permanent (40 hrs/wk, days only, 12h shifts, occassional weekends)
I am delighted to assist my Client, a well-run nursing home situated in gorgeous Galway countryside, to look for their new CNM - Clinical Nurse manager.
You will be interested in Person Centered Care, and Dementia Care and having related qualifications would be a strong advantage. This job will suit a CNM as well as a Senior Nurse who have experience managing other nurses.
Essential Jobs Requirements
- Have 4-5 years experience as a Registered Nurse ideally in the nursing home or community hospital setting, Experience in Memory Care / Dementia Care a strong advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience as a CNM / Nurse manager, including Nurse management abilities, or similar job skills
- Strong leadership required
- HIQA knowledge essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and creating homely conditions to residents
· Staff Management, training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further. #jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs