Clinical Nurse Manager South Dublin
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Dublin South
Type: 12 hrs shift; weekends in rotation, Day shifts only
Job description: My client in partnership with HSE provides recovery care (post-surgery, accidents or illness) to residents of all ages. You will lead and efficiently manage a Nursing team in this medium size residential facility based in South Dublin. You will ensure high standards of care for all residents assigned to allow them speedy recovery and return home.
- Third level Nursing Qualification
- Active NMBI registration
- Min of 4 years post qualifications experience
- Min of 1 year experience at CNM/Supervisory level, ideally some experience in the care of the elderly person
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to all service users.
- Liaising with families, GPs, and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation adheres too
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
- Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
- Effective Communication skills
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #clinicalnursemanager #dublinjobs #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou