Clinical Nurse Manager Sligo
An exciting job opportunity for an experienced Staff Nurse or CNM to become a Clinical Nurse Manager in a well established, small size nursing home in Co. Sligo (close to Co. Mayo boarder). As a CNM you will lead and support a clinical team in delivering highest level of care for residents and creating homely environment throughout the home. Having previous Person Centred Care and Dementia Care experience or qualifications would be a strong advantage.
You will also support a DON in daily management of the nursing home, liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents. You will be ensuring all current legislation and HIQA standards are adhered to. You will encourage staff training and development.
This nursing home is part of a nursing home group, which offered excellent internal career progression and support further education and professional development courses one related to this role and can fund up to 100% of the cost of the training or education programme.
Salary / Pay rate: €44 - €54k, DOE
Type of role: Full time (40hr/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, 12 h/shift, days only, including some weekends
Reporting to: DON
A small size Nursing home facility, with excellent reputation Co. Sligo, This company provides a home environment with individualised, person-centred care to all their residents. Independent living facilities at this home offer residents the independence and tranquillity of village life, with the reassurance of the main nursing home facilities. Located in a large village in (South) Co. Sligo, easily commutable from parts of Co. Mayo. Owned by a well established nursing home Group, there offer plenty of support to all employees, competitive salaries and benefits.
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- 1+ year/s experience as a Nurse in Charge / CNM / Nurse Manager in the Care of the Elderly
- You will have previous 4+ years experience as a Staff Nurse ideally in the nursing home or community hospital setting; hospital background will also be considered
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- You will have strong leadership skills, management abilities and excellent communicator
- You will be interested in Staff development and training & staff support
- Fluent English
To apply for this role, please submit your CV through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#jobfairy #weworkforyou #jobssligo