Clinical Nurse Manager Sligo
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM
Location: Co. Sligo
Sector: Elderly Care
Salary / Pay rate: €44 - 54k, DOE
Type of role: Full time (36-42hr/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, 12 h/shift, days only, including weekends
Reporting to: DON
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will lead a team of Staff Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, supporting them in delivering highest level of care for residents in this medium nursing home. You will have a genuine interest in elderly care and be open to long-term commitment. You will be supporting the DON in daily management of the nursing home. This position is challenging and rewarding at the same time. Ideally you will be interested in Person Centered Care and Dementia Care. Having Dementia Care qualifications would be a strong advantage.
A medium size Nursing home facility, with excellent reputation Co. Sligo, This company provides a home environment with individualised, person-centred care to all their residents. Independent living facilities at this home offer residents the independence and tranquillity of village life, with the reassurance of the main nursing home facilities. Located in a large village in (South) Co. Sligo, easily commutable from parts of Co. Mayo. Owned by a well established nursing home Group, there offer plenty of support to all employees, competitive salaries and benefits.
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- 1+ year/s experience as a CNM / Nurse Manager in the Care of the Elderly
- You will have previous 4+ years experience as a Staff Nurse ideally in the nursing home or community hospital setting; hospital background will also be considered
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- You will have strong leadership skills, management abilities and excellent communicator
- You will be interested in Staff development and training & staff support
- Fluent English
What will be expected of you:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users, creating homely environment for residents.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong but approachable personality, a team player, helping promote great working conditions, staff training and development
- Effective Communication skills
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nurse #clinicalnursemanager #CNM #nursemanager #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment