Clinical Nurse Manager Meath Kildare
We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) on behalf of our Client, an exceptional Healthcare provider based near the Kildare/Meath border. The successful candidate will be offered:
- Salary Above Market Rate
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
The Location: Our Client's Elderly Care Facility is a well run nursing home situated in the border between Kildare and Meath. This nursing home proudly provides person centred care.
Salary: 45,000 to 55,000 Euro per year depending on experience.
Start Date: ASAP
- A degree in Nursing and Registration with the NMBI
- 2 years of nursing experience in Ireland, preferably in Elderly Care
- Knowledge and experience of HIQA standards and service development.
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- A Genuine interest in caring for the elderly population
- Previous Nurse Management experience desirable
The successful candidate should have nurse management experience in the care of the older Person in Ireland. This post will suit experienced CNM as well as Senior Staff Nurses, who have experience managing other nurses. Qualification in dementia care would be a strong advantage, but not essential
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information, or phone Rui on 086 837 9979. All your data will be treated confidentially and will not be shared with any of our clients until we have spoken to you and got your consent.