CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER LIMERICK
Our Client (a State of the Art purposely built Elderly Care Facility) in Limerick city is looking to fill their CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER vacancy. This position is ideal for candidates with a genuine interest in elderly care and who want to work in a leading nursing home.
To clinically and professionally manage and lead the nursing team in coordinating the multidisciplinary care of residents in collaboration with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Salary range: 50k - 55k
Senior Staff Nurse applications considered - if you have experience managing and/or training other nurses in an elderly care environment in Ireland with knowledge of HIQA regulations, then this is your chance to step up and work for a great employer.
- Be registered with An Bord Altranais or eligible to apply for registration.
- 2 years minimum in a relevant area of practice (Care of the Elderly) in Ireland.
- Practical knowledge of HIQA.
- Hold/willing to work towards a Higher Diploma in Gerontological Care Nursing or equivalent.
- Experienced Clinical Nurse Managers and Senior Staff Nurses considered.
- Hold /willing to work towards a Management Qualification.
- Manage resident care to the highest professional standards, using an evidence-based care planning approach to ensure that the physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural needs of residents and families are
- Liaise and collaborate with other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure that high-quality holistic care is provided to residents and their
- Keep up to date with changing policies, practices and innovations within nursing care, and contribute to, and be supportive of, on-going professional and service developments at the Nursing Home
- Provide a high level of professional and clinical leadership, demonstrating clinical competence and expertise in nursing care display a sound knowledge of symptom management at all times
- Participate in team meetings and family meetings on resident/family care as required.
- Act as a resource to nursing staff in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing
- Evaluate and manage the implementation of best practice policies and procedures
- Ensure that each resident and their family have an individual and on-going assessment of need, ensuring planning, implementation and evaluation of care
- Create a good learning environment by keeping updated with new developments in nursing care and by supporting and encouraging open discussion.
- Provide support and supervision to the front-line staff where appropriate in order to assist them in their
- Ensure compliance with legal and professional requirements in clinical practice
- Ensure compliance of all staff with medication incident reporting procedures and facilitate learning of same
- Monitor all resident's records and documents for completion, accuracy, legibility and compliance with the Nursing Home policies.
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information. You can also phone Rui on 086 837 9979 for more information.