Clinical Nurse Manager jobs Meath
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM
Location: Co. Meath
Salary: Very competitive salary (€48-52k)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, long shifts, day shifts mostly (flexibility to work occasional night shift)
You will ensure high quality care standards are maintained in my client's small, purpose built, Nursing home which provides care for residents with varying needs, from specialist nursing support to general assistance with everyday living. Set in the grounds of a small village with magnificent scenery and recreational facilities.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Clinical Practice
- Medication Management
- Staff Supervision & Training
- Residents/Relatives - Person Centre
- Health & Safety Regulation
- Other duties
- Third level qualifications in Nursing and active registration with NMBI
- You will have previous experience in a managerial role (min 1 year)
- You will have good leadership skills, strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a nursing home environment
- Strong organisational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- You will have very good working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.