Clinical Nurse Manager Jobs Mayo
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: County Mayo
Jobs type: Permanent, Full time (7 long shift over 2 weeks, 42 hrs/wk, nights on occasion, weekends in rotation)
I am delighted to assist my Client, a medium size, privately owned nursing home, to recruit an experience Senior Staff Nurse or Clinical Nurse Manager. You will be part of a supportive clinical nursing team, providing best care driven by the wishes and desires of residents.
You will be interested in Person Centered Care, Dementia Care and having related qualifications would be a strong advantage. This job will suit a CNM as well as a Senior Nurse who have experience managing other nurses.
Essential Jobs Requirements
- Have 4-5 years experience as a Registered Nurse ideally in the nursing home or community hospital setting
- Ideally 1-2 years experience as a CNM / Nurse manager, including Nurse management abilities, or similar job skills
- Strong leadership required
- HIQA knowledge essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and creating homely conditions to residents
- Staff Management, training & development
- Effective Communication skills
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further. #jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs