Clinical Nurse Manager jobs Dublin North
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM
Location: Dublin North
Salary: Very competitive salary (€48-52k)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, 12h shifts, day shifts mostly (flexibility to work occasional night shift)
You will ensure high quality care standards are maintained in my client's large, purpose built, Nursing home which provides care for residents who have been assessed as requiring dementia care as well as those residents who are physically frail and require our support.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Clinical Practice
- Medication Management
- Staff Supervision & Training
- Residents/Relatives - Person Centre
- Health & Safety Regulation
- Other duties
- Third level qualifications in Nursing and active registration with NMBI
- You will have previous experience in a managerial role (min 1 year)
- You will have good leadership skills, strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a nursing home environment
- Strong organisational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
- You will have very good working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.