Clinical Nurse Manager Job Westmeath
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Co. Westmeath / Co. Meath
Type: 12 hrs shift; Days predominantly, Weekends in rotation
As a CNM you will provide support to Clinical Staff while ensuring high standards of care for all assigned residents. This position will suit a Senior Staff Nurse or a CNM with Dementia Care / Memory Care experience and passion for elderly care. My client is a medium size nursing home in Co. Westmeath, home is part of a larger group with strong management and support structure.
- Have 1-2 years experience as a CNM or 4-5 years as a Senior Staff Nurse, ideally in elderly care
- Dementia Care / Memory case experience is strong advantage
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Liaising with families, GPs, and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation adheres too
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
- Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
- Effective Communication skills
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.