Clinical Nurse Manager Job Westmeath
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Co. Westmeath / Co. Meath
Type: 12 hrs shift; weekends in rotation
I am delighted to assist my Client, a medium size, to recruit an experienced CNM or Senior Staff Nurse for their home in located in a rural setting of Co. Meath & Westmeath border area. You will be ensuring high standards of care for all assigned residents.
- Have 1-2 years experience as a CNM or 4-5 years as a Senior Staff Nurse, ideally in the care of the elderly person
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs, and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation adheres too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.