Clinical Nurse Manager job Sligo
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: County Sligo
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: DOE + benefits
Availability: immediately / ASAP
Are you interested in working as a Clinical Nurse manager, lead a team of clinical staff and deliver a high quality standard of residential and daily care? This could be the right opportunity for you.
You will work along side a DON, establishing and maintaining a high quality standard of residential and daily care and activity in accordance with the best national and international practice an within available resources. Co-ordinate the management of all staff, front-line and multi-disciplinary support service personnel in establishing and maintaining the standard as set out by the company and Statutory Regulations.
My client, a medium size nursing home in Co. Sligo, 60+ bed, custom-designed nursing home, providing a high standard of care 24 hours a day. This home offers residential care, respite care as well as specialist care for those with Dementia. Sligo Nursing Home is a new, luxurious, custom-designed, nursing home and one of our most popular nursing and residential homes. The home has 30 private luxury en suite rooms and 16 luxury double rooms for those preferring to share.
- You will have a third level Nursing qualifications, i.e. BSc in Nursing or equivalent
- You will be actively registered with NMBI
- You will have min of 4 years post graduation experience in nursing, preferably in the care of elderly person
- Ideally you will have a min of 1 years experience at CNM level or at least Acting CNM
- You will have some previous staff management experience (advantage) and strong management abilities and leadership skills
- You will have very good communication skills and be eligible to work in Ireland
- You will speak fluent English
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou