Clinical Nurse Manager job North Kerry
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: North County Kerry (commutable from South Co. Limerick)
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: DOE + benefits
Availability: immediately / ASAP
Calling all CNM1 and CNM2 in Co. Kerry to apply today for an excellent job opportunity with a modern, medium size nursing home in North Co. Kerry. Management skills and Nursing home experience essential. Policy implementation, Care plans, medication management and staff management will be part of daily duties. Apply today.
You will work along side a DON, establishing and maintaining a high quality standard of residential and daily care and activity in accordance with the best national and international practice an within available resources. Co-ordinate the management of all staff, front-line and multi-disciplinary support service personnel in establishing and maintaining the standard as set out by the company and Statutory Regulations.
My client, a medium size nursing home in North Co. Kerry, is a well established, 50+ bed modern nursing home, providing a high standard of care 24 hours a day. This home offers residential care and respite care.
- You will have a third level Nursing qualifications, i.e. BSc in Nursing or equivalent
- You will be actively registered with NMBI
- You will have min of 5 years post graduation experience in nursing, with min 1 year in nursing home environment
- Ideally you will have a min of 2 years experience at CNM level
- You will have some previous staff management experience (advantage) and strong management abilities and leadership skills
- You will have very good communication skills and be eligible to work in Ireland
- You will speak fluent English
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou