Clinical Nurse Manager job North Kerry
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: North County Kerry (commutable from South Co. Limerick)
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: DOE + benefits
Availability: immediately / ASAP
Are you interested in working as a Clinical Nurse manager, lead a team of clinical staff and deliver a high quality standard of residential and daily care? This could be the right opportunity for you.
You will work along side a DON, establishing and maintaining a high quality standard of residential and daily care and activity in accordance with the best national and international practice an within available resources. Co-ordinate the management of all staff, front-line and multi-disciplinary support service personnel in establishing and maintaining the standard as set out by the company and Statutory Regulations.
My client, a medium size nursing home in North Co. Kerry, is a well established, 50+ bed modern nursing home, providing a high standard of care 24 hours a day. This home offers residential care and respite care.
- You will have a third level Nursing qualifications, i.e. BSc in Nursing or equivalent
- You will be actively registered with NMBI
- You will have min of 4 years post graduation experience in nursing, preferably in the care of elderly person
- Ideally you will have a min of 1 years experience at CNM level or at least Acting CNM
- You will have some previous staff management experience (advantage) and strong management abilities and leadership skills
- You will have very good communication skills and be eligible to work in Ireland
- You will speak fluent English
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou