Clinical Nurse Manager job Meath
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Co. Meath
Jobs type: Permanent, Full time (12h/shift, days mostly)
Start date: ASAP
I am delighted to assist my Client, a well-run nursing home situated in a small town in Co. Meath, to look for their new CNM - Clinical Nurse manager. This nursing home proudly provides person centred care, which is driven by the wishes and desires of residents. Due to a new extension being built, the home has a number of opportunities coming up.
You will be interested in Person Centred Care, Dementia Care and having related qualifications would be a strong advantage. This job will suit a CNM as well as a Senior Nurse who have experience managing other nurses.
You will have the following qualities and experience:
- 4-5 years experience as a Registered Nurse ideally in the nursing home or similar setting
- Ideally 1-2 years experience as a CNM / Nurse manager
- Nurse management abilities, or similar job skills
- Strong leadership required
- HIQA knowledge essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- Must have very good communication skills
You will be responsible for:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to long term and short term residents
- Lead a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, provide support, training and development, promote
- great working conditions and colleague relations
- Effectively communicating and liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
To apply for this job, please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further. #jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs