Clinical Nurse manager job Mayo
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
Sector: Care of the elderly - Nursing home
Location: County Mayo (South-East)
Type of position: Full time / permanent
Do you have previous experience managing staff as a Clinical Nurse Manager? Would you like to be part of a strong clinical team in a recently opened, purpose built nursing home? Then apply by submitting your CV or contact me to discuss further (Renata 0860239020).
This is as exciting time to join as this home as a Clinical Nurse Manager. This medium size, state of the art home in South-East County Mayo will offer you great career opportunity, you will be involved in the initial establishment of this home in community. You will be well supported by a good management structure of a large group. You will lead a team of Nurses and HCA in the delivery of resident care to the highest standards and legislative requirements. You will lead and motivate an enthusiastic team to work to their best potential.
I can email you the full job requirements and list of responsibilities on request.
The essential requirements include:
- Have 1-2 years experience as a CNM or 5+ years as a Staff Nurse / Senior Nurse, ideally in the care of the elderly person
- Min 3+ years in elderly care in Ireland
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.