Clinical Nurse Manager job Kerry
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager 1
Location: County Kerry (North)
Type: Full time, Permanent , working hours: Monday - Sunday (weekend shifts in rotation)
Salary: €22-24/h DOE
Availability: immediately / ASAP
I am delighted to assist a client of mine, in search for their new Clinical Nurse manager 1. If you enjoy leading a team of clinical staff and deliver a high quality standard nursing care, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
You will work along side another CNM1, CNM2 and a DON, and be supported by a team of experienced Nurses. You will ensure a high quality standard of care in accordance with best practice and HIQA standards. You will provide leadership to clinical team of Nurses and HCAs.
My client, a medium size nursing home in Co. Kerry (North) is a private, well performing, occupancy growing nursing home, under strong management.
- You will have a third level Nursing qualifications, i.e. BSc in Nursing or equivalent (ideally RGN)
- You will be actively registered with NMBI
- You will have min of 5 years post graduation experience
- You will have a min of 1 years experience at CNM level or 2+ years at Senior Staff Nurse level.
- You will possess strong communication skills and work ethic.
- You will be ablew to work on your own initiative with good leadership skills.
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou