Clinical Nurse Manager job Cork
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager
Location: County Cork (West)
Type of jobs permanent, full time position
Salary: €22-25/h DOE
I am delighted to assist my Client, a well-run nursing home situated in West County Cork (easily commutable from Cork city), to look a CNM to manage a 25 bedded unit. This large nursing home proudly provides person centered care, long term care as well as short term care, which is driven by the wishes and desires of residents.
As a CNM you will be responsible for a 25 bedded unit, providing clinical support to Staff Nurses and HCAs on duty, managing the day to day clinical practices in the unit, delegation and supervision, performance and development. You will collaborate with a Senior CNM and ADON daily and be part of the Unit's management team, providing clear communication and direction to staff in their unit.
Requirements - Ideal candidate:
- Third level Nursing Qualifications
- Active registration with NMBI
- Effective Communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Have 1+ years experience as a CNM in any healthcare setting
- Ideally 3+ years experience in elderly care unit/setting.
- Strong leadership required
- HIQA knowledge essential
- Ideally, you will be quite analytic and methodical, with good clinical experience, organised and polite.
If you have a CV ready (in Word document) Apply for this job now. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-5.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.. #jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs