Clinical Nurse Manager Job Co. Wicklow
I am delighted to assist my Client, who runs a large, purpose built nursing home, to recruit an experienced CNM. Beautiful home located in a small town in Co. Wicklow, easily commutable from Co. Wexford or South Co. Dublin. As a CNM you will be ensuring high standards of care for all assigned residents. Apply today!
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Co. Wicklow
Type: 12 hrs shift; weekends in rotation
Availability: As soon as possible
- Have 1-2 years experience as a CNM or 4-5 years as a Senior Staff Nurse, ideally in the care of the elderly person
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs, and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation adheres too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.