Clinical Nurse Manager II, Behavioural Therapy`
Are you an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager with experience in Dementia and Behavioural Therapy? Are you looking to take the next step in your career, but aren't quite sure what you're looking for? Look no further!
FRS Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a CNM II on behalf of our client, a HSE hospital based in Dublin.
The succesful candidate will provide a caseload management of older adults and adult disability residents presenting with responsive behaviour, multiple co-morbidities and frailty.
The post holder will also be responsible for the educational development of healthcare staff in responsive behaviour which is in line with best practice.
- Be registered with the Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland)
- Have at least 5 years post registration experience
- Have aat least 3 years' experience in the specialist area of responsive behaviours
- Have the ability to practice safely and must have good reputable experience
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of clinical nursing practice
- Willing to undertake Scope of Practice requirements
- Commitment to on-going education and teaching based on current research findings
- Experience working with older persons services - 5yrs minimum
- Experience / knowledge working with a resident group presenting with responsive behaviours-3yrs minimum
- Experience working with a resident group with dementia -3yrs minimum
To apply for this position, please submit your CV now through this website, or for further information please contact Poppy Smullen on 086 780 8835 or email
#FRSRecruitment #WeWorkForYou #HSEjobs #jobsireland #CNM #Behavioural Therapy`