Clinical Nurse Manager
FRS Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager/ Senior Staff Nurse looking for the next step in their career.
The post holder will ensure all residents receive the highest possible standard of nursing care and ensure a safe and comfortable environment for residents and staff at all times.
Duties and responsibilites:
- The post holder will support the principle that care of the patient comes first at all times and will approach their work with the flexibility and enthusiasm necessary to make this principle a reality for every patient to the greatest possible degree
- Be accountable for the provision of a nursing service in a manner that is efficient, effective and of the highest standard
- Develop clinical expertise, leadership ability and teaching skills through nursing practice.
- Participate in teaching and education programmes for nursing and support staff
- Maintain a high standard of professional and ethical responsibility
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team. For further information on this exciting position, please contact Poppy Smullen in FRS Recruitment on psmullen(at)frsrecruitment.com