Clinical Nurse Manager
We are delighted to assist our client in recruiting for a CNM to support nurses across Ireland
The organisation is renowned for providing community treatment services to the highest standard providing support nationwide.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will oversee clinical services to patients in an effective and caring manner to a high standard that meets best practice. The post holder will oversee a team of 3 dedicated nurses working as part of a team using their clinical, communication and interpersonal skills to provide a seamless service whilst at all times liaising closely with the Clinical Medical Director and the client liaisons. Living our shared principles, the Clinical Nurse Manager will promote Integrity, Customer-First, Accountability, Respect and Excellence as a foundation for our interactions with our customers. Services will be provided in the areas of Enzyme Replacement Therapy, Immunology and Short Bowel Syndrome.
- Qualified RCN & RGN
- Cannulation & Phlebotomy Skills Essential
- Demonstrable IV therapy experience including care of central venous access devices.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Effective administrator, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Demonstrable computer skills in Word (preferable Microsoft Office) and email.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present to a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to quickly build good rapport with new contacts.
- Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change.
- Likes to work alone yet values their position within a team.
- Demonstrates good sound judgement.
- Full clean driving license.
- Competitive salary
- Company car and tablet/laptop computer
- Further education and training with a very generous robust budget for CPD
- Flexible work patterns
- Paid expenses
For further information on this exciting role, please contact Michelle at FRS - Email: - Tel: +353 (0)861449043