Position: Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM
Location: East Cork
Type of role: Full time, permanent
Working hours: 42hr/week - 2 clincial days (12 hr) and 2 admin days (9hr) 1 weekend in every 3
Reporting to: DON
Our Client, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager for day to day running of the home and ensuring high standards of care for all residents.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Person centred care. Have interested in Dementia Care matters care and ideally will have qualifications and experience in dementia care.
- Degree in Nursing & active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience as a Nurse with some people management experience
- Have strong staff management abilities and skills
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Have experience in Care of the Elderly
- Interested in Staff development and training
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
- Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
- Effective Communication skills
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
If you are interested in this position, please apply now by submitting your CV through this website or for more information please call Liz on 0505 31172 / 21891 or 086 0242507 in the strictest of confidence.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company
Keywords: nurse, RGN, senior staff nurse, Registered, clinical nurse manager, CNM, nursing home, nursing, health care, gerontology, geriatric, medical, surgical, nursing, elderly, elderly care, Cork, Waterford, Tipperary