Clinical Nurse Manager - Dublin
Our Client (a state of the art purposely built Elderly Care Facility) in Dublin is looking to fill their CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER vacancy. This position is ideal for candidates with a genuine interest in elderly care and who want to work in a leading nursing home!
To clinically and professionally manage and lead the nursing team in coordinating the multidisciplinary care of residents in collaboration with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
Competitive, based on experience
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience with 2 years minimum in a relevant area of practice (Care of the Elderly).
- Hold/willing to work towards a Higher Diploma in Gerontological Care Nursing or equivalent.
- Hold /willing to work towards a Management Qualification.
- Manage resident care to the highest professional standards, using an evidence- based care planning approach to ensure that the physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural needs of residents and families are
- Liaise and collaborate with other members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure that high-quality holistic care is provided to residents and their
- Keep up to date with changing policies, practices and innovations within nursing care, and contribute to, and be supportive of, on-going professional and service developments at the Nursing Home
- Provide a high level of professional and clinical leadership, demonstrating clinical competence and expertise in nursing care display a sound knowledge of symptom management at all times
- Take an active part in the delivery of
- Participate in team meetings and family meetings on resident/family care as required.
- Act as a resource to nursing staff in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing
- Evaluate and manage the implementation of best practice policies and procedures
- Ensure that each resident and their family have individual and on-going assessment of need, ensuring planning, implementation, and evaluation of care
- Create a good learning environment by keeping updated with new developments in nursing care and by supporting and encouraging open discussion.
- Provide support and supervision to the front-line staff where appropriate in order to assist them in their
- Ensure compliance with legal and professional requirements in clinical practice and
- Ensure compliance of all staff with medication incident reporting procedures and facilitate learning of same
- Monitor all resident's records and documents for completion, accuracy, legibility and compliance with the Nursing Home policies.
If interested, please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information.
FRS Recruitment has been placing people in jobs and careers since 1980 and with that comes a lot of responsibility. We understand we are dealing with people's lives and futures and take that very seriously.
We have a 10-Branch Nationwide Network of offices delivering specialist IT, industrial, commercial and professional recruitment services. We are Ireland's National Recruitment Agency.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the workplace and is a KANCHI 100 company.