Clinical Nurse Manager - Cork
We are urgently recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Managers for a state-of-the-art Nursing Home. The home is located just outside of Cork City, in a beautifully refurbished building surrounded by landscaped gardens.
What you will be offered:
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
The Location: Our clients have Nursing Homes throughout Ireland providing unparalleled care to the Elderly population.
Start Date: Immediate /ASAP
- A degree in Nursing and Registered with the NMBI
- 2 years of nursing experience in Ireland, preferably in Elderly Care
- Knowledge and experience of HIQA standards and service development.
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- A Genuine interest in caring for the elderly population
- Previous Clinical Management experience desirable
The successful candidate should have nurse management experience in the care of the older Person in Ireland.
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information.
FRS Recruitment has been the leading provider of Medical and Healthcare professionals to facilities throughout Ireland since 1980. We pride ourselves on the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients.