Clinical Nurse Manager Co. Wicklow
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: County Wicklow
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hrs/wk, NO nights, working 7 shifts over 2 weeks, 10-12h/shift)
I am delighted to assist my Client, a well run, medium size nursing home situated in lovely Wicklow town - Bray, to look for their new CNM - Clinical Nurse manager. This nursing home proudly provides person centred care which is driven by the wishes and desires of residents as well as being planned to meet individual care needs.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Person centred care. Have interested in Dementia Care and qualifications in dementia care would be a strong advantage. This post will suit experienced CNM as well as Senior Staff Nurses who have experience managing other nurses.
- Have 4-5 years experience as a Registerd General Nurse ideally in the care of elderly person
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
Working both on the floor and in the office.
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.