Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM2 level Kerry
I am delighted to assist our client, a clinical service provider in South Co. Kerry, in finding a suitable candidate for their vacant Clinical Nurse Manager 2 position.
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM2 level)
Sector: Community Clinical Service provider
Location: County Kerry (South)
Type of position: Full time / permanent
Working hours: predominantly Mon-Fri, 9.00am-5.30pm; weekend or evening work ad hoc
Salary: HSE pay scale
You will have overall responsibility for the smooth operation of the service. You will report to the General Manager.
As a Clinical Manager you will play a key role in the management and development of Clinical and associated services in attaining a standard of excellence in an ever evolving and lean environment. You will be responsible for ensuring optimum standards of service are delivered whilst, maintaining the quality of patient care; developing existing and new services as necessary and meeting strict deadlines and KPIs as set out by the General Manager. You will be responsible for the provision of both managerial and clinical leadership of the highest calibre.#
You will ensure that an ongoing programme for their improvement initiatives are developed, implemented and managed; you will update Staff and advise of these changing priorities and implications. You will have influence on the management and investment of a significant resource budget. All expenditure will be monitored for effective utilisation of internal or external resources.
Full job description available.
Travel limited to national meetings and to Cork office if necessary ad hoc, no own car required
- You have a Third level Nursing Qualifications (RGN, etc)
- Ideally you have post grad qualifications such as Masters in Business, Masters in Leadership and Management or similar;
- You are actively registered with NMBI
- You have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience
- You have min of 3 years experience at management level, including 2 years in at CNM2 Level.
- Ideally you will have some previous experience at practice/community level
- You have experience of clinical governance
- You have good IT skills
- You are flexible to work evening or weekend on occasion (when required)
- You have experience in leading quality standards and audits of processes, implementing standards in place
If you match the above profile, please apply for this role, by submitting your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. We will review each application and reply accordingly.
#weworkforyou #frsrecruitment #clinicalnursemanager2 #cnm2 #jobskerry