Position: Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM
Various locations nationwide: Mayo, Sligo, Galway, Westmeath, Meath, Offaly, Kildare, Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Kilkenny, Waterford, Tipperary, Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clare
Salary / Pay rate: €22-€24 DOE
Type of role: Full time (39hr/week), permanent
Reporting to: ADON/DON
Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM Job description:
Excellent opportunities for experienced and motivated senior nurse / CNM to Assist the Director of Nursing in the management of leading Nursing Homes throughout Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have experience in elderly care, have an interest in Dementia Care and ideally will have qualifications in this area.
- Degree in Nursing & active registration with ABA/NMBI
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience as a Nurse with some people management experience
- Have strong staff management abilities and skills
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Have experience in Care of the Elderly
- Interest in Staff development and training
- Must have very good communication skills
As Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM your responsibilities & duties will include:
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered to
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
- Staff Management (some experience essential)
- Staff training & development
- Effective Communication skills
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
If you are interested in this position, please apply now by submitting your CV through this website or for more information please call Liz on +353 (0)86 0242507 or +353 (0)505 31172 / 21891 in the strictest of confidence.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.