Clinical Nurse Manager 3 - Infection Control
I am delighted to assist my client, a leading Private Hospital based in Munster, who are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager III in Infection Control. Both full time and part time applications for this post will be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, progressive and talented Clinical Nurse Manager to join the nurse management team in a leading Private Hospital and also contribute to the planning of this wonderful new state of the art facility.
As a member of the nurse management team, the post of CNM3 holds a pivotal role with regard to service planning, co-ordinating, and managing activity and resources within the department. The CNM3 will co-ordinate and lead in the implementation and provision of quality care, whilst also promoting a culture of open communication and best practice, providing clinical expertise, advice and support within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Hold valid NMBI Registration in the General Division.
- Have 5 years experience with relevant specialist experience in Infection Control.
- Excellent clinical knowledge, with management experience desirable.
- Hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Infection Prevention & Control.
- strong leadership qualities, communication skills and clinical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead on clinical practice and service quality.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and manage effectively.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing a quality service.
- Possess strong IT skills.
- Enjoy the challenges of working in a dynamic team environment.
For more information on this exciting role please contact Chloe Hos in FRS Recruitment on +353 (0)86 464 8416 or apply directly.